Terms and Conditions
These are general policies but may vary per ROOM TYPE please also check the room description
- Check-in: from 12:00pm Monday to Saturday and from 3:00pm on Sunday. Any check-in outside these hours must be by prior arrangement only
- Check-out: before 11:00am
- NO SMOKING POLICY: Chelsea Guest House operates a No Smoking policy throughout all public areas, along with our bedrooms. Should we believe that guests have been smoking in the bedrooms or any other part of THE HOTEL, a smoking fine of £250 will be charged for deep cleaning and they will also be asked to leave the premises.
- NO PARTY – QUIET POLICY: We enforce a strict no party / quiet policy for the comfort & security for all guests and will not tolerate excessive noise at any time.If the noise of your room causes discomfort to other guests we will ask you to keep the volume down. If a second complaint is received you will be asked to leave the property. If you do not co-operate, we will acquire assistance from law enforcement officers. NO refund or credit will be given.
- DAMAGES POLICY: We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to hotels property or structure.
- VISITORS POLICY: We kindly ask you to sign in any visitors may have during your stay. This is for Fire Safety regulations.
- Vehicles and their contents are left at the owners own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- Your booking is deemed as confirmed when you have received your reservation number.
- When confirmed, your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way.
- When confirming, your card details will be taken and kept until check-out for security damages reasons and will not be charged except for cancellation as below
- STANDARD RATE: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- ADVANCE PURCHASE: Non-refundable, Non-transferable. The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking.• No Cancellation will be accepted after check in.
- Changes to original bookings are subject to availability but will incur no administration fee.
Children and extra beds:
- Free! All children under 5 years old stay free of charge when using existing bedding. However there is limited capacity for extra beds/cots in the room. Please confirm with our reservations staff before booking.
- Pets are strictly not allowed on the premises.
Accepted Credit Cards
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, ATM card, Maestro, Solo, Switch. The the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Cash payments are accepted and can be made only in pound sterling.
- Chelsea Guest House complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and UK Data Protection Act 2018 in the collection and processing of personal data.